Rhetoric and Presentation – Presentation Training
With our presentation coaching you will learn to ‘come across’ as your professional self-conception demands. Communication is the key to success, not only for managers. A rhetoric and body language coach maximises the impact of your presentation. Your trainer will analyse your demeanour and together we will work on finding your personal style.
This awaits you in our Presentation Training Nuremberg:
Targets in training for managers
- your coach will ensure your confident demeanour
- together you will develop a communicative self-image
- you will learn to use situational rhetorical means
You can book our seminars in English or German.
Our coaches are at least bilingual and have worked on a minimum of two continents. Therefore, we especially enjoy coaching for specific purposes and presentations.
Length of the training: 1-2 days (10 – 20 teaching units) – unless otherwise agreed
Location: Logos Language Institute
Contents of our Seminars (excerpts):
Our trainer will for example lead you through the following topics:
Work on the Presentation
Intercultural Competent Communication
- time is not everything
- Power, Distance, Proximity
- appropriate clothing
- body language
- puff is part of the trade
- self-irony, yes or no?
Contact with your Audience
- creating and keeping eye contact
- humour for the humourless
- involving the audience – but how?
Structure your Presentation
- partner-oriented structure
- start off right
- end with a bang
Work on the Language
- specialist jargon or Blue Peter
- rhetoric for non-rhetoric enthusiasts
- effective linguistic pictures